The TMT is performed in case of symptoms suggesting myocardial ischemia, acute chest pain in patients excluded for the acute coronary syndrome (ACS), recent ACS treated without coronary angiography or incomplete revascularization and known CAD with worsening symptoms.
Test information: Fasting NOT needed.
Reporting: Within 24 hours*
- Male pateints to shave their chest hair.
- पुरुष मरीज अपने सीने के बाल निकल ले।
- 12 ECG chest electrodes are placed, and signals are recorded in resting.
- The patient is asked to run on the treadmill at the preset speed with a gradual increase.
- Simultaneously, ECG is recorded, and blood pressure is monitored before and during the procedure.
- The total duration: 30 minutes.
* For details, please see service-related policies